Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Say Hello to my Little Friend

I couldn't help myself...I bought a bunny. I felt the need to have a little companion in my apartment, so I caved and bought a little baby dwarf rabbit. She has some little spots on her head that reminded me of a constellation so I named her after one...Pyxis. She's a bit mischievous, but she's mostly too cute for words. She's a bit rambunctious at times, but she also enjoys chillin' out in my lap. And she's a mooch. If I let her she would probably have consumed the corn dog and sangria I had at Angie's the other night. Pyxis was perfectly content to relax on my chest, until I had food, that is. She nearly hopped into my wine glass trying to get some. Much too good for bunnies. So without further ado, her she is. Friends, family, loved ones, and random internet nomads, meet Pyxis:

1 comment:

  1. Jaime
    We got your postcard today! sounds like you are enjoying your adventure in the east. Your little friend is cute indeed. Not sure if you have seen Alex's blog, but you can get to it through my account. it is called, i miss you, i love you, arrivederci.
    Love Uncle Mike & Kim

    ReplyDelete