Monday, December 21, 2009

Bits and Pieces






It snowed here on Sunday! Nothing accumulated, and you could barely call them flurries, but it snowed. And here are some pictures: The first is "prolly" the most hilarious thing I have seen since being in Korea; The second are my beautiful new chopsticks and rice spoon from Angie!; The third is the view from my bathroom window. Beautiful, isn't it?; The fourth is my bathroom...notice the shower head attached to the sink. Yes, my entire bathroom gets wet when I shower; The fifth is me in the Paris Baguette Cafe...I believe I am Skyping with Paul.
Oh, also, I know I posted my address for sending packages (if you're crazy enough to pay the through-the-roof shipping), but if you just use the English address I provided it can take as long as four months to get to me. Apparently it just sits in the post office somewhere until someone who can read English takes the time to figure out where it should go. I will have my Korean partner write the address in Korean, and I will post it here so you can write both the English and Korean address and then it takes less than a week to get here (for the same price, no less). Just a heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment