Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's Official!

I have a contract! I'll be at the ChimSan location of the MoonKkang English School in Daegu, SK. I teach M-F from 4:40-10:20pm (with the exception of Wednesday, which is 4:40-9:50pm) and have days and weekends off. The salary at MK is a bit higher than the other schools we looked at, and I chose the option with less vacation days so I can save a bit more. So I have 5 paid vacation days (I sense a trip to Japan coming up). My airfare is paid for by the school, and I have rent-free furnished accommodations, also courtesy of MK. I only have to pay for utilities. I start teaching December 21st, but I start a brief training period on the 18th (so I suppose I'll be leaving shortly before then). Hooray for finally knowing what is happening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment